Sign in to follow this  
poyssick

A Word Of Thanks...

Once in a while I think about how hard it has been to get this site to where it is. How much hard work by how many dedicated people it took, day in and day out, night after night and hour after hour to keep this thing running and growing.

We do not share numbers. There is no need to brag about what we did. You can believe me, however, when I say they are stellar by any measurement and growing like a spring seedling.

But as hard as it was for us, without you all - without the intense support of this community, we would have failed in our goal to become a valuable, recognized, respected, sustainable, and scaleable resource to the angling world. Or worse by far this would have remained a fun but essentially meaningless little local site showing little if any growth, and surviving solely on the twelve or twenty people who were here five years ago. I would have shut it down before I let it linger.

Thank you. Thank each and every one of you for your time, your interest, and in the end your support.

You never know what tomorrow will bring.

Stay tuned.