Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

Gopro Hero 4 Silver For Sale

Unfortunately in need of cash and have to sell the Gopro. I'll eventually buy another, heck id actually buy this one back in a few months lol. But anyways it's the newest one with the touchscreen display. Can be set up to turn on with phone and see what the camera sees with phone too. For you guys I'll throw in a few extras that I wanted to keep such as a float mount and stuff. $320, Lakewood ranch area. Don't really want to ship unless you make it worth it lol. Thanks!

no one?  I thought it was a pretty decent deal that'd sell quick.  I paid $427 with tax at sports authority, another 30ish for the sd card, and i can't remember for the extra stuff I'm throwing in. 

Hey dude, I thought about it, but I think I am going to go with one of those WASP cameras. They come with a ton more accessories for free compared to GoPro.

for 350 ill throw in everything like the things i wanted to keep for when i have money to buy another one myself.  I have 2 extra batteries, a 3 battery charger, little camera case, chest mount, extending pole mount, and a bunch of little other mounts like a handlebar clamp mount and stuff.  thats on top of the float and stuff i was already throwing in.