Sign in to follow this  
surfman

Tampa Chapter All Release Challenge Fishing Tournament

Friday Night Captains Meeting and Dinner

Saturday Fishing tournament followed by the awards dinner.

Location; Tampa Bay Watch Facility, 3000 Pinellas Bay Way, Tierra Verde.

I would post a link but I cannot copy and paste anything on this web site for some reason.

Go to CCAFlorida.org click on Chapters and then Tampa.

As always there will be a huge raffle full of great items provided by some of our sponsors like TA Mahoney Co.

See you there.

Thanks.

The entry fee is per person and includes your annual CCA membership on top of tourney entry.

Last year the awards were really nice custom trophies.  The raffle items are generally pretty nice.  TA Mahoney always figures prominently as a primary sponsor.

Its generally a pretty laid back tourney and is artificial only.  So if you're a bait guy its probably not your cup of tea.  

I do it each year because I enjoy the dinner and raffle at the Tampa Bay Watch facility and because I support CCA.  

LadyLuck (Pam) snagged the top trout in the women division last year, fishing from my boat.  

Chris,

thank you for inviting me to fish with you last year.  Yes my first time fishing from a boat...and i almost feel off your boat twice!

what are the dates, no one has posted them.

Can't believe I didn't post the dates it is Sept 18 and 19. I can't copy and paste anything on this web site for some reason and it makes it very difficult for me to post all the info. This is the only web site I have this problem on. Not sure why.

This years winners will also receive a $50 gift certificate from TA Mahoney along with a custom cut metal trophy.

I would love to post a picture of the trophy but for some reason I cannot paste anything not even a picture to this web site. I almost thought it was going to let me post a picture but it just locked up on me and I had to C-A-D to close out. This is the only web site I have ever had issues with. Am I the only one????

Thanks for posting that. Was it stuck in the server or something? Why couldn't I? Why can't I copy and Paste?

I stage my pics online or I copy an existing URL and then use the "Image" button.  That embeds the pic.  You don't have to upload it... 

I just tried again, if I hit the image button a pop up appears for me to enter a URL, I can't even cancel that it freezes up and I have to exit from the forum. It must have loaded before though how else were you able to post my picture of the trophy?