Sign in to follow this  
crboggs

First Snook On Fly This Past Weekend...

I fished the CCA tourney on fly, even though it was a spin event, and snagged my first two snook (on flies I tied myself).

An no crap about my '70s themed soundtrack in the vid...

I could have used "Wheels on the Bus" and it would still be Snook. On. Fly.   B)

Heck yeah! Congrats on your first Snook on fly. Between Phil and Ron, it's only a matter of time for sure before I pick up a fly rod.

One word of warning...don't do it unless you're done with your spinning gear.  *LOL*

LOL!!!! Yeah, that's what I have heard sir.

I picked up a hand-me-down 8wt last Fall because I "wanted to learn how to use all types of fishing gear"...

I've touched my spinning rods twice this year.  

The addiction is real.

Nice Chris!

Fly fishing is not about "how many fish can you catch" whatsoever. It is not easy and the guys and girls that do very well with fly have had massive amounts of time slinging fly line. It is the most humbling aspect of fishing, but yet so rewarding.

I thought Ron Jeremy was going to hump the side of your boat with that sound track, but hey great job man!

He'd have to get past the manatees first.

Youtube makes it tough to use decent music these days.  You get copyright warnings even using music you purchase and download.  Will put more effort into it next time though, promise.

He'd have to get past the manatees first.

Youtube makes it tough to use decent music these days.  You get copyright warnings even using music you purchase and download.  Will put more effort into it next time though, promiI

The video is great man. Isn't this your first year with a Fly rod? You sure are pulling it all together this month. Will you ever go back to spin gear or are you hooked for life?