preacher2go

Anybody Following Tv Series "pacific Warriors"?

These Hawaiian yak fishermen are dedicated. The two guys in Kauai are nuts. Kimmie, the freediving spearfisherman, has my vote for the most courageous. If I ever get back to Hawaii, I've got to rent a kayak and go out with a fishing rod for some mahi!

I entered the King of the Beach king fish tournament and fished out of a kayak.  We did well during our pre-fish, but the water was over 82+ on Saturday.  Not a king in sight.

We also tournaments fish for sails, kingfish, wahoo and Dolphin, aka Maui Maui off Pompano Beach in Kayaks.  Feel free to join us anytime.

Oh ya, I caught every episode. Wish the editing was less choppy.  and yes, that Lady is Killer. 

I'd plead with the two brothers from Oahu to take me out on that tandem construction kayak with the sail, outriggers and trampoline. Those two have got it going on! IMHO

Oh, and I'd bring a wasp knife for my friend the shark.

Funny how they haven't mentioned the great white.

Editing does disappoint, for sure. I watch the show in spite of it. It seems that experience fighting big bruisers is critical to keep upright while the fish is digging. Hooking a 75-100 lb tuna in 600 ft of water presents challenges us Gulf Coast yakkers never see.