Sign in to follow this  
BQTOW

Coming South

Hi all, new to the site. Captain Dave said I should check in with you folks. I will be heading down to the Clearwater Beach area from PA in a couple of weeks until the first week in March. I will be fishing in a canal off of the Bay and the Sand Key Bridge area. I like to use lures and I am looking for tight lines for catch & release. Captain David gave me some suggestions and I am looking forward to yours.

Thanks in advance and TIGHT LINES ALL!

Bryan

PS. Some warm weather for the wife will also appreciated as the last couple of years have been chilly for her making it rough for me. Lol

Welcome to our family, Bryan. Dave is a great guy and a very, very knowledgeable fisherman.  Take his advice to heart and you will be successful. 

We can't guarantee warm weather but, unlike many others, I love warm (or hot) weather! lol

Thanks guy's for the welcome.

I can't wait to get there and do some fishing as I really had a bad year on my local bass lake.

I am hiding weather reports from the wife as it is getting chiller in Clearwater. She has already made mention of going further south next year.

Be there soon and thanks again.

Bryan