Sign in to follow this  
slingnbait

Awesome Fishing Christmas Break!

Had the chance to get out and do a little fishing and boy was the bite on fire.  We got into some nice reds and snook.  The snook bite was really on fire.  We had multiple double hookups.  I did not do a video because my time is very limited right now but I got some nice shots of some of the fish we got.  Bait is still on the flats and easy to catch.  I have found that the majority of the fish are in their late spring spots.  They just have not made the major transition to their winter haunts.  But they will shortly with this cooler weather coming in.  Here is a nice red that I got.  30" red

post-162937-0-17517200-1451335185_thumb.jpg

Chad with a nice 28" Snook

post-162937-0-07585000-1451335222_thumb.jpg

Beautiful day on the water!

post-162937-0-59621200-1451335259_thumb.jpg

Nice report Todd! Although, I gotta tell you, I think you've spoiled us with your videos that I just expected a video to follow this report. Some real nice pics you got. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and 2016 brings you many tight lines.

Timmy you are not the only one!  LOL, I figured some might be getting tired of the videos.  Hopefully when I get back from doing all these boat shows I have coming up I will be able to get out there and do some more.  Had people asking about more snapper videos.  LOL.  Thanks for the kudos and I hope you had a Merry Christmas and hope you have a great 2016!