Sign in to follow this  
slingnbait

3 Year Old Grandson Getting It Done

My grandson Finn who is 3 came over for the weekend over New Years eve.  We have a pond in the back that we fish for bass.  He was able to catch a few bass in the pond and later that day he asked me if we were going to go catch some snook. I told him that we were going in the big boat the next day snook fishing.  Finn was on a tear.  He caught a bunch of snook with one going over 25" and he caught it all by himself along with all the other fish he caught that day.   The kid LOVES to fish and I can not wait till he is about 5 when I have him throwing the net!  Here is a short video of that day!

post-162937-0-10787000-1454606775_thumb.jpg

post-162937-0-38217200-1454606806_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys!  Yes Finn is going to be quite the fisherman!  BA if you are ever near the railroad trestle in the little manatee stop by our office and say hello.  We are the first building in the warehouse on the river.  I have a seapro on the lift and you will see the Roundabout Watercraft signs on the side and back of the building!  Or anyone in that case can stop by and say hi.

Yeah he is still around. They have him doing a wide range of things at Brighthouse. I am getting together with him in March to do some filming. He is doing shows that include a lot of different things that have to do with old florida and fishing.