Sign in to follow this  
sideshow

Need Help Finding A Charter

I'm looking for a charter for Saturday night or Sunday 12 hours I will be with friends want to go out for America red snapper right now. Was trying to see if tof got a discount at Hubbards but we don't and by time I found out they were booked so I'm trying 258 Charter that goes out Saturday night or Sunday for 12 hours . It's my friend's son's birthday so we're trying to get him out

They give discounts for Regulars club members Either join yourself or find someone who is and they can usually bring along others at their discounted rate, depending on which level of the club they are part of. Good luck!

If you remember the TOF charter we did. Not even close to that trip .  Maybe 25 fish total on board.  Need a private charter . Dropped $480.00 on that trip  for a friend and her son who's birthday it was.  My friend caught a red grouper and that was pretty much it for all 3 of us.

Wow, doesn't sound like an ideal trip at all! Was this Hubbard's? If so, do yourself a favor and call to talk to Dylan Hubbard. I went on a trip once for my birthday that was much slower than the norm for snapper fishing and Dylan was nice enough to offer both myself and the guy that was with me a large discount on a future trip. You won't get anything if you don't ask, just make sure you're courteous and polite and not rude or obnoxious. You seem like a nice enough guy so just be yourself!

Well when we did the TOF trip not even half the boat caught a fish. my group which was 4 of us didn't get 1 fish either. We were told we would get a discount on a next trip.

I have a friend who had setup a charter with 2 Georges and invited me to take her son out for his birthday  . I had them cancel their reservation and I called Dylan and he said no to the discount. Oh well .I decide to go with Hubbards anyway . 3 reservations, ice, drinks, rod rentals, bait came up to over $480.00 . Just a really bad day . 2 trips in a row really sucks. I understand fishing is fishing , but being a local and in 2 trips getting nothing and paying about a grand between both trips leaves a sour taste in my mouth . The only good thing abut the trip was spending time with friends .

I did say hi to Dylan and talk a bit. He and his family are good people. I might one day do the 39 hour , but I don't think I can ever do another 12 hour. I'm not going to ask for a future discount after being told no once already.

I'll repeat again I know it isn't their fault , but doesn't help the loss of funds or the back to back quiet trips .