Sign in to follow this  
tof_team

Trolling Nearshore Grouper - Free Seminar On June 23Rd, 2016

Will this be part of what was mention in this thread about an on-water class ( ) or will this be in-class only? I've done a couple of Vance's great in-class grouper trolling seminars but I'm really looking forward to the on-water class.

Hey Sorry Mark, unfortunately this will be an in class only event for the time being. Vance will be talking about an on the water class and looks like will be allowing people to sign up for one in advanced at the seminar. Hope to you see you there Mark!

WOW. called on wednesday to RSVP for this at noon lunch time. I was asked when RSVP'ing if one person only i confirmed for two people. Got off work today, headed to wesley chapel took care of dogs and then headed to seffner to pick a friend and headed to seminar. got there at 7:01 pm. Tried every door twice and even knocked. When i say every door i mean the one on the north side of the building and the south side of the building. Nobody acknowledge us (we could see people through the tinted glss at the front doors. Whatever. I get it. Its a fishing community and a tight nit group i am apparently not privileged to. Regardless i have nothing good to say and thanks to all for wasting my time. TOTAL BS. I am not a guide or a captain or associated with anyone like that but this is a real slap in the face. I wont spend a dime at the above said tackle shop and i will do my best to make sure most people that i know that fish dont go there either. Good luck to you all. 

WOW. called on wednesday to RSVP for this at noon lunch time. I was asked when RSVP'ing if one person only i confirmed for two people. Got off work today, headed to wesley chapel took care of dogs and then headed to seffner to pick a friend and headed to seminar. got there at 7:01 pm. Tried every door twice and even knocked. When i say every door i mean the one on the north side of the building and the south side of the building. Nobody acknowledge us (we could see people through the tinted glss at the front doors. Whatever. I get it. Its a fishing community and a tight nit group i am apparently not privileged to. Regardless i have nothing good to say and thanks to all for wasting my time. TOTAL BS. I am not a guide or a captain or associated with anyone like that but this is a real slap in the face. I wont spend a dime at the above said tackle shop and i will do my best to make sure most people that i know that fish dont go there either. Good luck to you all. 

Hmmm.. I was sitting there and I never noticed you. I'm not part of a "group". Just showed up at about 7.

Very sorry to hear that! I am not sure why that would have happened. Vance enjoys spreading his knowledge to everyone, not just a specific group. Again very sorry to hear that.

Sorry to hear that Johno.I have no clue why the door would be locked.The only door for the shop is the door where you saw the people sitting.It was the south door of the two on the east side of the building.I totally am sorry this happened,we would never attempt to keep someone from coming to a seminar.Tell me how I can make this up to you.Minnows is one of the most friendly shops I know of

Always welcomes anyone to the seminars.I had one friend that didn't get there till 7:30 and walked right in.I can't figure out why you had the problem,but am sincerely sorry this happened.