Andrew S

Any oldtimers still on this forum?

Hey Andrew. We had issues with the Forums and just didn't get around to them. Although it took most of the year we're back :)

Talk to me if you wanna help us rebuild the old forums here.

Poyssick

I would love to help, but I'm living and fishing in Md. now. All I could do is post my FL. pictures and answer questions. here is my report for this morning. ------------------ Perch Fishing 7-31-19

I didn't reach my twenty perch limit this morning. I only caught fifteen perch and stopped fishing at 8:30. If I could only fish the beaches and docks in Delaware, I know I would catch some interesting fish, like flounder. I just know it. LOL! I also found a good cast net someone left at the shore line. If anyone lost a cast net just tell me where you lost it and come get it . Thanks!

7-31-19.JPG

7-31-19 (2).JPG

Are those White Perch???? I used to catch them with my Uncle Eddie in NJ many many years ago. I can still remember the bobbers going under. I also remember some really epic days. It used to be so cold I would go to my uncle's station wagon to warm up. Here I do that when it's 60F.

poyssick

LOL! Yes they are white perch. After going to FL. for 30 years and living in Venice FL. for 15 years and catching most of the FL. fish, all I have now to catch are perch, crappie, bass, pickerel, and striper . I really miss FL. beach fishing and here is why.

Beach Flounder DOA Shrimp.jpg

11 beach flounder day.jpg

White perch. They sure eat well. The memories of me fishing with my Uncle Eddie are so close now and so warm it's a beautiful thing.

It's hard to beat Florida. But at least you can vote in both places and at least zero out one Jerseyite that does it here.

:)