Sign in to follow this  
Team CO.F.F.

Nice Trout and Bald Eagles!

Got into some nice trout up at Sweetwater Lake here in Colorado! My GF and I were there targeting Trout and Kokanee Salmon...Landed into some nice looking trout but no Salmon unfortunately! 

The are is really nice up there in the winter and I got some really nice drone footage of the surrounding mountains and the Lake! Also, got some really nice footage of two Bald Eagles looking over the hardwater! Really cool to see, felt fortunate to be able to capture it!

If you guys enjoy the video, please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE :D

On 1/7/2020 at 2:35 PM, Team CO.F.F. said:

Got into some nice trout up at Sweetwater Lake here in Colorado! My GF and I were there targeting Trout and Kokanee Salmon...Landed into some nice looking trout but no Salmon unfortunately! 

The are is really nice up there in the winter and I got some really nice drone footage of the surrounding mountains and the Lake! Also, got some really nice footage of two Bald Eagles looking over the hardwater! Really cool to see, felt fortunate to be able to capture it!

If you guys enjoy the video, please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE :D

great video and nice catching!

On 3/30/2020 at 7:18 AM, billfish3r said:

great video and nice catching!

Thanks man! It was really fun up there, crossing my fingers they don't close the lake!! Glad you enjoyed the video!