Cobia with Lemon Caper Sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 lb cobia or sea bass fillets, cut into 4 pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- In shallow dish, stir flour, salt and pepper. Coat fish pieces in flour mixture (reserve remaining flour mixture). In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place coated fish in oil. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, until fish flakes easily with fork; remove from heat. Lift fish from skillet to serving platter with slotted spatula (do not discard drippings); keep warm.
- Heat skillet (with drippings) over medium heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon reserved flour mixture; cook and stir 30 seconds. Stir in wine: cook about 30 seconds or until thickened and slightly reduced. Stir in chicken broth and lemon juice; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes until sauce is smooth and slightly thickened. Stir in capers.
- Serve sauce over fish; sprinkle with parsley.